The deadline for submitting proposals has been extended to 30 september 2017
Topics and areas for proposal submissions
- Experiences and institutional policies to achieve the sustainable development goals that require the active participation of students. In this section, the following are particularly sought:
- Initiatives in which the university projects itself into society, involving students in initiatives to improve people’s living conditions (fighting poverty, social inclusion, gender equality) or environmental and social sustainability.
- Initiatives to transform the campus itself from the perspective of sustainability (Living Campus), as well as institutional lines of action related to students’commitment to the sustainable development goals.
- Curricular experiences of projecting the sustainable development goals onto academic problems and challenges within any subject, course or group of subjects (sustainabilisation of the curricula). We welcome the participation of all those who, through their course curricula, whether individually or in collaboration with other subjects and undergraduate programs, confront students with problems and challenges that require them to analyse, commit to and collaborate with the sustainable development goals.
Timeframe and Suggestions
Prior to presenting their proposal, authors much register for the conference.
The proposal must be presented using the corresponding form that can be accessed once the conference registration process is complete. A user name and password will be provided by email. The structure will be as follows:
- Abstract (max. 1200 characters) in one of the official languages of the Conference and in English
- Key words, in one of the two languages used
- Area of expertise
- Aim of the paper
- Bibliographic references
The maximum length of the contributions will be 2000 words for posters and 4000 words for papers. The works can be presented in Basque Language, Spanish, French or English.
|What?||Send completed proposals for papers/posters||Evaluation of proposals||Notification that proposal has been accepted||Registration and payment|
|Who?||First author||Scientific Committee||Conference secretariat||Assistants|
The first author will be responsible for the paper and will be contacted by the organisers via email.
Proposals for papers may be submitted between 6st June and 30th September 2017. Proposals must be complete and therefore submitted once only during the period stated.
The evaluation of proposals and the final decision regarding the presentation format for papers will be made by the Scientific Committee, and will be based on their content and conference organisation.
The secretary’s office will inform first authors via email of whether their proposal for a paper or poster has been accepted or rejected from 15th October 2017.
In order to present an accepted proposal, at least one of the authors must be registered for the conference.
With acceptance of the proposal, the author grants permission to the Organizing Committee to publish the content in digital format on the Conference website.
If you have any inquiriy, please contact us: email@example.com
The papers accepted by the Scientific Committee will be published on the conference website.